An Comprehensive and Immersive Training of Yoga, Knowledge, Exploration, Community and Love with Rina Jakubowicz
at Valley Hot Yoga in Woodland Hills, LA, CA.
Starts Thursday, April 11, 2024
Embark on the next level of your teaching transformative journey with the esteemed yoga master, Rina Jakubowicz, as she unveils a revolutionary approach to teacher training. Elevate your learning experience through interactive activities, self-reflection assignments, and community-building, all guided by Rina’s unwavering support. This isn’t just a training; it’s a rejuvenating journey within that will leave you feeling alive and inspired, both in your teaching, career and personal life.
Rina’s focus on yoga philosophy and the art of teaching goes beyond the surface, delving deep into a challenging yet enjoyable exploration of poses and practices. This training, suitable for all levels, is designed to help you discover your authentic voice and teaching style, fostering a connection with your true self.
Step into a world where fundamentals meet innovation, where you’re not just taught to replicate or mimick, but you continue to uncover the unique teacher within. Rina guides you to tap deeper into your energy, abolish any imposter syndrome, and creating a harmonious blend of upliftment, relaxation, and inspiration. You’ll be prepared to deliver the most beautiful and powerful yoga class and hold space like a true master. Your journey continues with the training; as we already know that it’s a lifelong connection with tools, friends, and experiences that will continue to shape your path for years to come.
Seize this opportunity to grow as a teacher, entrepreneur and person—it’s your time to shine!
TRAINING WITH RINA
Testimonial from Past Teacher Trainee / Current Yoga Teacher:
You are an endless well of inspiration; a true seeker of the highest ideals, a pillar of mental strength, and yet still a child of the world managing to keep the wonder and silly fun we all lose so early in life. Though you may be small (extremely) in stature, you stand taller than a giant on the back of an enormous elephant perched upon the Himalayans. And you achieve this from the most important place. Within yourself.
Your teacher is lucky to have you as a student. I know I can never live up to the love and dedication Swamiji receives from you. But I will try with my meager abilities and my unending well of service. That is what I have to offer as your mentee and student.
Thank you for your patience with me in teacher training and giving me the chance to redeem myself. Your grace with my faults are undeserved and I will do my best to keep myself striving to keep within that grace.
Endlessly at your service, Jordon
More testimonials to read here.
1. Foundations of Yoga Philosophy: Delve deeply into Vedanta (the philosophy of yoga), exploring the ancient text of the Bhagavad Gita, providing a solid and logical understanding of the spiritual aspects of yoga and more importantly, how to apply it to your daily life challenges. This is the true essence of yoga and will be a huge focus of this training.
2. Asana (Poses)Practice and Alignment: Master a wide range of yoga poses, focusing on proper alignment, adjustments, and modifications. This includes both the physical execution and the deeper principles behind each pose. Ashtanga Yoga Principles and Primary Series Basics will also be taught and broken down for a traditional foundation.
3. Anatomy and Physiology: Gain insights into the human body’s anatomy, understanding how different poses affect muscles, joints, and organs. Learn how to adapt practices for individual needs and potential limitations.
4. Pranayama and Breathwork: Explore various breathing techniques and their benefits, fostering a deeper connection between breath and movement. Understand how pranayama contributes to overall well-being.
5. Teaching Methodology from Rina’s Teaching Tool Kit: Develop effective observation skills, communication skills and teaching skills, including class sequencing, planning, and adjusting classes to diverse student needs. Learn to create a safe and inclusive space for students by applying Rina’s “Put It On” technique.
6. Understanding Rina’s Acronym “The Universe Does Magical Mysterious Stuff” and how it applies to one’s practice and students.
7. Mindfulness Practices: Cultivate a daily practice and integrate mindfulness techniques into your teaching. Explore different styles and their applications.
8. Yogic Lifestyle and Ethics: Embrace the principles of a yogic lifestyle, incorporating ethical guidelines of yoga philosophy into your personal and teaching practices.
9. Business of Yoga: Diving into the deeper understanding of what it takes to build your dream yoga career and the Grassroots Growth Generator foundation needed to launch yourself as a business owner. Acquire practical knowledge about marketing, branding, and running a successful yoga business. Understand how to navigate the professional aspects of being a yoga teacher.
10. Community Building: Foster a sense of community within the training group, understanding the importance of support networks in personal and professional growth.
11. Assisting and Adjusting: Hone hands-on skills for assisting and adjusting students safely, fostering a deeper connection to their practice while respecting individual boundaries.
12. Practical Teaching Experience: Gain hands-on experience with tailored assignments to challenge you as a teacher under guidance, receiving constructive feedback to refine your teaching style; harnessing your authentic self, building confidence and communicating from your true voice.
PLUS MANY FUN SURPRISES! 🙂
A comprehensive and thorough 300-hour yoga teacher training program encompasses these elements, providing a well-rounded addition to your 200 hour foundational teacher training. This is for yoga teachers who know they want to make this a successful career for themselves and help others how yoga has helped them connect deeper and heal! This will set them up for success in this continuous journey in their lives.
Testimonial from Past Teacher Trainee / Current Yoga Teacher:
Many years have passed since I took the Teacher Training with Rina Yoga, and I said it that moment and I keep repeating it; it was one of the best decisions I have made in my life.
Yoga is part of me, yoga gave me my voice.
I say it gave me my voice because I went from being a shy and insecure person to a confident woman in all aspects. Thank you Rina Yoga for being part of my journey.
IN-PERSON at Valley Hot Yoga in Los Angeles, CA
Weekend 1 Immersion: April 11 -14, 2024
Weekend 2 Immersion: April 18-21, 2024
+ 3-Month Internship + 100 Hour Topic-Focused Training (Independent Study) in the three areas if interest.
Rate: $3800 (paid in full)*
Payment plan available: $725 deposit + $725 monthly payments for 5 months. (Total = $4350)*
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-856-YOGA (9642) for more information.
In Person 300 HR TRAINING INCLUDES
• Two Long Weekend Immersions In Person with Rina Jakubowicz at Valley Hot Yoga
• 3-Month Internship with videos and assignments
• 100 Hours of Independent Study: Choose three topics of interest to dive deeper into
• Periodic Check ins with Rina
• Solo and group activities involving fun, reflection and bonding
• Making new friends
• Deepening your connection to your true self!
DEPOSIT / CANCELLATION POLICY:
A nonrefundable $500 deposit is due upon enrollment to hold your spot in the training, and full payment is due at least one month prior to the start of the training. If you cancel more than 30 days before the start of the program you will forfeit your deposit. If you cancel within 14 days before the start of the program or do not attend the program, the entire deposit and program tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. Once the program begins the program tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable.
*3% charge will be added for CC transactions.